Shared Hosting Refund Policy: We provide a 365 Days money back guarantee and please understand our refund policy, if you purchase hosting for one year and use hosting 65 days after 65 days you submit refund request we will give you 300 days refund and If you purchase for one month and use hosting 10 days we will give you 20 days refund.
If you purchase Pro Plan with $19 and use hosting for 30 days we will calculate your refund like this.
First we divide $19/365=0.0520 Then we subtract 30 days from 365 then we multiply $0.0520*335= Your Refund $17.42
Money back guarantee on all Web Hosting packages with the following conditions:
- Refunds are limited to one per customer (i.e. multiple services don’t qualify or multiple signups)
- Refunds do not include cost of additional services domain registration, migrations, dedicated IPs etc..
- Refunds are sent within 31 days of receiving the refund request.
- Refunds are not granted to accounts closed for TOS violations.
- If already have product and order new product then no refund policy work
- Existing product upgrade or downgrade will not be refunded, user will be responsible for the action.
- Claim apply to any payment gateway after 30 day service usage, will not consider for refund.
VPS Refund Policy: All VPS servers not applicable for refund, because all VPS server like Windows VPS and Linux VPS comes with month to month billing cycle therefore VPS servers not applicable for refund
- No Refund after fund added to wallet (Credit Balance).
- Refund provided into wallet is non refundable.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS Material accessible to you through CreemHost services may be subject to protection under the United States or other copyright laws, or laws protecting trademarks, trade secrets and proprietary information. Except when expressly permitted by the owner of such rights, YOU must not use CreemHost or its servers and network in a manner that would infringe, violate, dilute or misappropriate any such rights, with respect to any material that you access or receive through the CreemHost network. If YOU use a domain name in connection with CreemHost or similar service, You must not use that domain name in violation of any trademark, service mark, or similar rights of any third party.